Supports lungs, blood vessels and healthy respiration during exercise. A combination of natural anti-oxidants, anti-inflammatories and coagulants guarantee the respiratory health of the racehorse and horse in hard work.
Bleader Gard Super Strength Powder is a powerful blend of antioxidant vitamins and plant-based compounds (phytochemicals) to provide nutritional support for lungs and blood vessels.
- Potent combination of antioxidants, bioflavonoids and nitric oxide (NO) pre-cursors to support respiratory health
- Also contains magnesium and Vitamin B1 to help support the nervous system during times of stress such as during fast work and on race or competition days
- Feed Bleader Gard Super Strength Powder with EA Supreme Omega Oil, supplying key omega 3 fatty acids to provide nutritional support for capillary strength.
Bleader Gard Super Strength Powder has been formulated to provide nutritional support for capillaries and the vascular system including:
- Folic Acid and L-Arginine which play important roles in nitric oxide generation, which is critical for keeping the blood vessels open (vasodilation) to help reduce pressure.
- Beetroot, Blueberry, Rosehips and Grapeseed extract to provide important bioflavonoids as well as vital antioxidants to help support vascular health.
- Vitamin C - shown to play a vital role in the nutritional support of lung health.
- Vitamin E and Beta Carotene which are key antioxidants.
- Magnesium and Vitamin B1 which play important roles in the nutritional support of the nervous system.
- Omega 3 Fatty Acids which have been shown to be important in maintaining the flexibility of red blood cell walls, to allow easier passage through small blood vessels when blood pressure increases, and also to help support capillary wall strength.
Composition: dextrose, dried beetroot, dried blueberry, calcium carbonate, dried peppermint, dried rosehips, magnesium oxide, vegetable oil.
Additives (per Kg): Technological additives: butylated hydroxytoluene (BHT E321) 100mg, monosilicic acid (E551a) 5000 mg. Nutritional additives: vitamin C (3a312) 100,000 mg, vitamin E (3a700) 25,000 mg, beta carotene (3a160(a)) 2,500 mg, vitamin B1 (3a820) 2,500 mg, folic acid (3a316) 2,500 mg, vitamin K3 (3a711) 50 mg, arginine (3c361) 50,000 mg. Sensory additives: mixture of flavouring compounds.
Analytical Constituents: crude protein 14.2%, crude fibre 3.7%, crude oils&fats 3.9%, crude ash 35.8%, sodium 4.1%
For a 500kg horse, per day: 40 g
Maximum per day: 40 g
40 g measure enclosed
For animal use only. Do not feed to sheep. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool dry conditions, out of direct sunlight. Do not use if seal damaged or missing.
ANTIDOPING GUARANTEE CLARIFICATION
This product is considered appropriate for horses competing under the rules of FEI, RFHE and Jockey Club
Equine America Message
Equine America are pleased to announce that we are certified members of the following Quality Assurance Schemes:
• UFAS (Universal Feed Assurance Scheme) (AIC scheme)
• BETA NOPS (Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances) (BETA Scheme)
By complying with these externally audited schemes, we demonstrate our commitment to providing top quality equine feed for our customers.
Equine America’s QUALITY COMMITMENT
Equine America (UK) Ltd sources feed to a strict code of feed safety. Our equine feed products have been manufactured in BETA NOPS licensed premises using quality assured ingredients under strictly controlled production conditions and conforms to the requirements of EU and UK legislation governing the manufacture of animal feeding stuffs. Equine America (UK) Ltd monitors for the presence of specified naturally occurring prohibited substances (NOPS) as required under the rules of racing and other affiliated competitions which are in line with BETA NOPS guidelines. Adherence to these guidelines ensures that the risk of occurrence of such substances is minimised.
What is UFAS & BETA NOPS?
UFAS forms the bedrock of EU Food and Feed legislation. The scheme is audited and certified by an independent certification body, in accordance with the internationally recognised standard EN45011.
As a fully UFAS accredited supplement company we give quality assurance that we adhere to the high standards of ingredient quality and production methods used in the formulation of our products
To the consumer, UFAS accreditation means:
1. Full traceability of ingredients - from the packaged product right back to buying in the raw materials.
2. Guaranteed Good Manufacturing Practice in place.
3. Ingredients are guaranteed dioxin, bacteria, fungi and pesticide free, within EU limits.
4. No cross contamination of ingredients.
5. No external contamination of ingredients.
6. Guaranteed use of approved suppliers only.
7. Guaranteed HACCP plan (globally recognized Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) - which ensures first class quality control and uniformity of production.
Naturally Occurring Prohibited Substances (NOPS) can occur in feed or supplements as a result of a natural presence or inadvertent cross-contamination during processing. All substances classed as NOPS are included in a defined list and featured in the BETA NOPS quality assurance schemes. Companies audited under these schemes work to defined standards to help reduce the risk of feed contamination by NOPS. Companies signed up to the BETA NOPS scheme can make horse feed only on a dedicated non-medicated production line in order to reduce the risk of cross-contamination http://www.beta-uk.org/pages/feed-safety/beta-nops-scheme.php
This applies to all supplements manufactured in the UK.